DONE!!! Van Nuys CA to Tucson AZ -- 2 pitties

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
snickerbocker

DONE!!! Van Nuys CA to Tucson AZ -- 2 pitties

Post by snickerbocker » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Transport of 2 pitties from Van Nuys CA to Tucson International. Date flexible, but needed as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Maripat Davis at 805-405-6333. THANK YOU!
Last edited by snickerbocker on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AndrewW

Re: Van Nuys CA to Tucson AZ -- 2 pitties

Post by AndrewW » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 am

I MAY be able to do this Thursday if I can free up my schedule this week, my airplane goes down for a paint job on Saturday, so Thursday or Friday morning are my only two windows, again, only if I can free up my schedule.

Are the dogs in crates? What size (weight) are they? If in crates, what size are the crates?

Thanks,
Andrew

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Andrew! Thank you so much for your response. I will find out for you and get back to you asap. Thanks! Debbie (for Maripat Davis).

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Andrew, YES we have 2 crates. One dog weighs about 70 pounds, the other between 50-60. The crates are fairly large.
I hope you get this reply....I don't know how to reply specifically to your one post. This will be the second post I've sent to you today! Thanks!! Debbie

AndrewW

Post by AndrewW » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Debbie, you're doing it right.

Pretty small airplane (4 seater), dimensions on the crate would be great. Still not sure I can get Thursday free, but trying my best.

-Andrew

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi Andrew, Maripat is going to measure the crates so that I can tell you the dimensions. :) Don't even worry if you can't fly on Thursday...Friday would be FINE with us! Even next week is ok, too. We are very flexible on this because both dogs are in boarding now so at least they are safe. Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to learn how this Pilots N Paws website works -- it's awesome. If it gets to where you just want to pick up the phone to call us about something, Maripat is at 805-405-6333 and I am at 805-432-0099. THANK YOU, Andrew!!

AndrewW

Post by AndrewW » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:46 am

If I can't do it Thursday or Friday, next week doesn't work, my airplane goes down for 4-6 weeks for paint, so really hoping I can do it one of those days! Looking forward to the crate measurements. Also hoping I can get someone to come with me, always makes it easier! My wife has to work both days, so seeing what I can do.

-A

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm

OK, then Friday it is if that's ok with you!! Sorry I'm not getting this to you earlier in the day -- I was so busy with my regular job this morning. I hate when my work gets in the way of my animal stuff! LOL. OK -- crate measurements:
18" wide, 26" tall, and no more than 36" long. I got these measurements from the last pilot that helped Maripat. :) I would love to go with you on Friday, but can't get off work, unfortunately. Too bad your wife can't go. Hopefully there will be a next time and I could go then -- I would love that!

AndrewW

Post by AndrewW » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

2 crates of this size, or one crate for both dogs?

Still trying to get time off, Thursday is out, hoping for Friday.

Thanks,
Andrew

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Sorry for the confusion -- TWO crates. :) Friday would be awesome. We are ready, so just let us know time and we will be there with the dogs. :)