DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jdcpilot

Re: Why is it so Hard

Post by jdcpilot » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Hank,
I'm from Warsaw, MO so I know the dog situation very well. Most people don't know that MO is number one for Puppy Mills. In the last few weeks , I have flown Maltese rescue flights from Walnut Ridge, AR to Lexington, TN to meet another PNP Pilot who flew the dogs on. All came from MO Puppy Mills. Yes, the Gulf situation is very bad but the MO situation is also bad. I feel and understand your concern and when I get back in town, we will get your pups on their way.
Jim Carney
Pilot - PNP

ksarc

Re: Apologize

Post by ksarc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 pm

I would like to APOLOGIZE to all the pilots who might have beed offended by my posting...I'm just trying to save lives and in NO WAY MENT TO UPSET ANYONE Hank

ksarc

Re: Why is it so Hard Apologize

Post by ksarc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 pm

I APOLOGIZE to any Pilot who was offended by my posting We are a small shelter and my wife and I have spent more than 18,000 dollars of our own money in the last 3 years trying to save animals lives I know what it is like to give up things so that the animals we save can be cared for...Again it was not my intention to upset anyone I just woundered If I was posting them wrong Hank Kindred Spirit

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Hank,
I have read and reread all your post's. You didn't do or say anything insulting . In my opinion, you were just wondering why no one was responding as if you were doing something wrong. I guess the other post was just like they said, got up on the wrong side of the bed. If you remember, I did respond and urged you to post a request for a relay rescue and I was wondering what happened because I didn't see any further post but that is old news. I think all involved making comments on your post have learned something. I will say this about Missouri, they have been for years, worst than the Gulf states are now due to the high unemployment because of the BP spill. Don't take me wrong, ALL Southern states have a pet over population but MO is number 1 in Puppy Mills. Maybe, you can help organize a Pilots N Paws MO Puppy Fly Out. If you do, count me in!!
I know rescue is a thankless job and I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.
Jim Carney
Pilot - Pilots N Paws
PS, Hank, remember, I put you on my calendar. I also have a poster called, Dogs Can Fly. Send me your address(again) via private email and I will send you one.

msankaran
Zip Code: 14226
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KIAG
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by msankaran » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Hank,
Absolutely no apologies are necessary. You, and other rescue volunteers like you, are the people on the front lines of the effort to save these animals who are put in harm's way through no fault of their own. We pilots only see the dogs that we are able to help; you see all the unfortunate dogs that are not able to be helped. It is hardly surprising that you are frustrated. Please repost your transport needs and we'll do the best we can to help your dogs out.
Mahesh
Mahesh, IFR
KIAG (Niagara Falls, NY)