Border Collie-Huntsville AL - Greenville, SC*DONE*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

Border Collie-Huntsville AL - Greenville, SC*DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:31 pm

A border collie has rescue in Peidmont, SC and the receiving rescue can meet the pilot in Greenville, SC. We can get him to Prior Field in Decatur, Madison Co. Executive Airport in Meridianville, or wherever is convenient. Thanks
Last edited by MuttsMom on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuttsMom

Re: Border Collie-Huntsville AL - Greenville, SC by 9/22

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 pm

The person that pulled this boy and is fostering him until he can get to rescue in Greenville, SC let me know that she's going out of town on the 23rd, so if someone is available, we need to get him to his rescue by the 22nd. Thanks

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 pm

HELP :-)

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:07 pm

One last call for help in case someone has been away and didn't see it with so many other requests sending it pages down. Thanks!

jsheehan
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by jsheehan » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 pm

:plane: Hi I am in Huntsville on a business trip. I have done rescue flights up in the Virginia area. I plan on departing Huntsville International on Wednesday afternoon 9/22. I can stop at Madison County Pryor field and pick up the dog and deliver it to Greenville,SC. I do not have a crate with me. Does the dog have a crate or harness. I have flown with dogs loose but only with another person to control if needed. A crate would be best. I need to do some planning on the times but pick up would be about 1:30PM CDST here in Huntsville and drop off at Greenville downtown airport about 4PM EDST.

Jack Sheehan
email [email protected]
Cell 757-508-5511

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Thanks so much Jack. I'm going to e-mail you, the foster home and the rescue and see what we can do about a crate or harness.

MuttsMom

Re: Border Collie-Huntsville AL - Greenville, SC *DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Thanks so much Jack for getting Wiley, the border collie, safely to his rescue in Greenville, SC. I hope you had a pretty day of flying as it is in Huntsville the whole way.