COMPLETED

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rescuerogers

COMPLETED

Post by rescuerogers » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

I have a 15 lb bichon, good health all vaccines are current, he needs a ride to Portland, OR or as close as we can get to there...

He has another rescue waiting for him, they have 2 homes wanting to meet him. Please, we need to get this boy as close as we can, and we can drive him the rest of the way! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at 509-526-8882 (M-F 8am to 5pm) or 509-526-3263 (h) 509-301-2660 (c) or email at [email protected]
Last edited by rescuerogers on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

davidshaff
Zip Code: 97232
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KVUO
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 1 Bichon needs ride Sacramento CA to Portland OR

Post by davidshaff » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

I might be able to help on Sunday, September 26 or Sunday October 3.

I would plan on flying down Saturday the 25th or the 2nd and pick the dog up the following Sunday morning. This is weather dependent of course - I am a VFR pilot and this would be my first rescue flight. Any airport in the Sacramento area would work - although I would prefer to avoid Sacramento International.

I fly out of the Vancouver WA airport (Pearson Field). I would need to have the new owner/rescuer be able to meet us or have me deliver him that day because I am allergic to dogs and cannot keep him overnight.

Let me know if this works for you.

David Shaff
[email protected]

rescuerogers

Re: 1 Bichon needs ride Sacramento CA to Portland OR

Post by rescuerogers » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Dave,
I emailed you but didnt hear back. If you can, please give me a call.

Carrie Rogers
509-301-2660