miami to memphis, nashville or new orleans

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
claudiyaya

miami to memphis, nashville or new orleans

Post by claudiyaya » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Please help me get a small 11 lb silky terrier from Miami to new orleans, memphis or nashville Sept 22, 2010!!! He is coming from Guatemala to Miami and needs help from Miami

rjaflys

Re: miami to memphis, nashville or new orleans

Post by rjaflys » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 pm

If you could get him to the Pensacola area, I could do Pensacola to New Orleans. Bob.

claudiyaya

Post by claudiyaya » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Thank you for the offer. Hopefully someone on here can do that for me...

claudiyaya

Post by claudiyaya » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi -can you give me an idea of what day/time would work best for you either wednesday, Setember 22 evening after about 7 pm or thursday september 23 just in case and where exactly you could pick him up in pensacola? Please let me know. Thank you!

rjaflys

Post by rjaflys » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I would be flying to Pensacola from Mississipi, so it would have to be on the morning or early afternoon of the 23rd. Any airport in the Pensacola area would be O.K., but the Pensacola airport is sometimes pretty busy, so one of the smaller, outlying airports would be much better. The smaller airports are usually more dog friendly. I would want to get to New Orleans before dark so a morning or early afternoon meeting would be necessary. Send me an e-mail with your phone number to [email protected] so we can discuss it more. Bob.

claudiyaya

Re: miami to memphis, nashville or new orleansCANCELED

Post by claudiyaya » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am

Thank you for attempting to help. We ended up flying the dog commercial as we had no place to leave him and having a hard time out of Miami. Luckily several family members chipped in to help him