DONE!! Transport needed Chesterfield, SC to Stroudsburg, PA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jlmet

Re: Transport needed Chesterfield, SC to Stroudsburg, PA 9/1

Post by jlmet » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 pm

They are in Chesterfield, SC

jlmet

Post by jlmet » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 pm

I have transport for them to get to Rock Hill so that will no longer be an issue. You just name the time that you want them there!

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by GaryS » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 am

J. Keith Decker wrote:Hi Jessica and Gary S. Gary, is it possible for you to meet me in Farmville, VA.(KFVX) I know it's a little farther for you (about 60mi) but it would help me out. BYTW, gas there is $3.90/gal!! I'm looking at doing this on Fri 9-17 and would have the pups to you by about 11:00 lcl time. Let me know ASAP it's only a few days away!! Regards, Keith. Home: (803) 328-2737 or [email protected]
Sorry to complicate things, but Friday won't work for me now. Airplane is having fuel flow transducer replaced. I can do this on Sunday, however, if that will work. I can meet Keith at FVX. 11:00 would work great.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

jlmet

Post by jlmet » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:43 am

Okay, thank you Gary. Keith are you able to do Sunday instead? 9/19?

tomboch

Post by tomboch » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Gary, I could meet you at, say, Martin State and fly the dogs to their destination. That might enable you to fly a little further south to meet pilot #1. I don't know if that's any help at all, but figured I'd at least offer. I'm based in Lancaster, PA (S37).

Tom

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by GaryS » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Tom,

I think that would help a lot. Hopefully Keith can make it on Sunday. If Keith arrives at Farmville around 11:00, we could plan on meeting at MTN at about 1300.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

tomboch

Post by tomboch » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Sounds good Gary.

There is another transport on the board that's a "maybe" for Sunday as well. It would be FDK to POU. If both end up being a "GO" on Sunday, I'd like to be able to combine the 2, since the routing is so close. I'm hoping it's possible to merge the two transports, unless there is some health reason that it wouldn't be advisable.

J. Keith Decker

Post by J. Keith Decker » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi Jessica and Gary. Still waiting to hear from you. Jessica, can the dogs be brought to Rock Hill? Gary, can you meet me in Farmville? Weather looks good for Friday 9-17. Would love to get this done!! Best, Keith.
I'm bad - didn't look at previous posts re this not being done 9-17. I have another rescue scheduled for 9-19, that may be able to be delayed to next week. I'll know tonight by 1930 EDT) If that can be rescheduled, then we're on for Sun 9-19. Pretty busy right now with the big PnP rescue on Sat 9-18 - I'm looking at about 6:00+ that day alone. I'll be back as soon as I know. Best, Keith

J. Keith Decker

Post by J. Keith Decker » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Jessica!!?? I'm on for Sat 9-19. If you are, you need to let us all know. You said papers would expire?? Hope everything is OK on your end!! Best, Keith

tomboch

Post by tomboch » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 am

Keith, Gary: I sent both of you email through PNP's email function. Not sure if either of you received it??

Does anyone have Jessica's email address? I'm sure she's busy, but it would be good to get in contact with her and see if we can get confirmation this transport is going to happen on Sunday.