DONE!! Transport needed Chesterfield, SC to Stroudsburg, PA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jlmet

Re: Transport needed Chesterfield, SC to Stroudsburg, PA 9/1

Post by jlmet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi all! So sorry for the delay, I signed on in the morning but wasn't able to sign on in the evening which of course was after you guys responded!
I have transport for them to get to Rock Hill, tell me what time you want them there by?

Sunday is fine, their health certs are good for Sunday so that will be fine.

Which airport will they be coming to in Pennsylvania so I know who is meetin you and when

My cell is 610 737 1011 you can call any time or text.

Keith if I can get your number too so I can give it to Jerry who is the woman bringing them to you that would be great. She just wants to make sure that she can contact you if there's a problem.

Thank you all so much again!

tomboch

Post by tomboch » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Jessica, I sent you email via the function here on PNP.... I'm not sure if it works or not. I sent a sheet that we can use to compile the details of the transport, and then provide a copy to everyone after we have all the info. Let me know if you didn't get my email. Thanks.

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by GaryS » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Tom, Keith, Jess

Assuming Keith will arrive Farmville at 1100, I'll depart there at 1130 and plan to arrive at Martin State shortly before 1300. I would have simply sent this to your
individual email addresses if I had them, but was unable to find them on the PnP site. My info for the run sheet:

Cessna 172, White/Blue/Red
N172WB

Cell: 443-801-9932

I plan to have one medium crate and two small crates in the plane.

So we all get on the same page, you might send your email to Jess at [email protected].
mine is [email protected]

Cheers
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

J. Keith Decker

Post by J. Keith Decker » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi Jessica, Gary & Tom! Jessica, I would like the dogs at Rock Hill airport no later than 8:15 am on Sun. 9-19. (I'll call you this eve to discuss who is bringing them to me; their phone #, etc.) For Gary & Tom; if I can get everyone airborne by 0845, my flight time to FVX is about 1:45, so should be there in plenty of time for Gary to get going by 11:00-11:15. I'll be on an IFR flt. plan so if anyone wants to follow progress of leg #1, this website is fun: www.flightaware.com/live/flight/N82BA.
My Info: Keith & Suzy Decker Home:(803)328-2737 Cell: (803)370-0474 E-mail: [email protected]
Cessna 182: White w/ burgandy, green and tan stripes. N82BA
Gary, plz make sure I have a phone # for you. I'll have the person who brings the "kids" to me call you when we make the houses smaller!

jlmet

DONE! Transport needed Chesterfield, SC to Stroudsburg, PA 9

Post by jlmet » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 am

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! Keith, Gary, and Tom! You are all so incredibly wonderful for helping me get these puppies from SC to PA so they can finally be in their forever homes! Because it didn't work out with the sixth puppy, my daughter will be keeping one of these, probably the smaller male, Dillon. Truly you have done an incredibly thing and I couldn't be more thankful to have had such caring people answer my call for help. I have asked friends and donors to consider making a donation PnP for all the wonderful things they do.

Thank you again for making this whole thing possible!

Jess