DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ksarc

DONE

Post by ksarc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Why is it so Hard Apologize
by ksarc on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

I APOLOGIZE to any Pilot who was offended by my posting We are a small shelter and my wife and I have spent more than 18,000 dollars of our own money in the last 3 years trying to save animals lives I know what it is like to give up things so that the animals we save can be cared for...Again it was not my intention to upset anyone I just woundered If I was posting them wrong Hank Kindred Spiritksarc

Private messageE-mail
Last edited by ksarc on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

papertester
Zip Code: 48401
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 7MI
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: I APOLOGIZE

Post by papertester » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello,

Well, I for one was not offended in any way!

I am one of the many pilot volunteers and certainly understand the frustration you feel. I did send you an email with some thoughts from a small aircraft pilot's point of view and I hope it helped some.

What you do is so important! Please hang in there and THANK YOU!!!

ksarc

Post by ksarc » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am

Thank You I will hang in there and we are THANKFUL for ALL OF YOU !! Hank

Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1

Post by Liza007 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Hank..
Never quit doing what you are doing..
There are a few folks listed with PilotsNPaws that have volunteered to assist folks like yourself. I believe that if you email [email protected]

They can help you get started.

(there was a post to this effect somewhere quite awhile ago, but to save my life I can't find it!)

One thing I can tell you.. the pilots that are here are some of the most generous people I have never met. If they are able to help, they do.. I am blessed to know them.

p47Lucky
Zip Code: 42701
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KEKX

Post by p47Lucky » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 pm

The frustration for us piots is that we cannot help all the time. So many things can and do scrub a mission and then there are times when our gas budget is blown and we cannot go. Not to mention those routes that are close but not close enough. Hank you keep doing good and we pilots will keep flying as often as we can. :)

Roy Cantrall
Roy Cantrall
N9482W
PA28/235
IFR

Paul Schechter

Post by Paul Schechter » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 pm

I am a pilot based in Rochester NY who is willing to fly several hundred mile legs to help accomplish this transport. Is there anyone out there willing to fly a 250 or 300 mile leg to help get these dogs to Jamestown. If not one then maybe two pilots if it makes it easier.

Paul
5852617169 (c)
[email protected]

Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1

Post by Liza007 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Is there anyone out there willing to fly a 250 or 300 mile leg
On the original post, I believe that I saw a few offers Paul :)

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Hank,
I will be back in TN late tonight and I have avery important meeting on Tues. I will be able to transport your pups to Circleville, OH after Tuesday, WX permitting. I will not change my Circleville drop off point so start looking for another pilot to fly them on. One did respond earlier but wanted me to fly to Ohio State, OSU. which is North of Circleville and much higher fuel prices. Make sure all dogs have complete health records. Also, you said you will drive them towards me so maybe we could meet in Kennett.
Jim Carney
Pilot - PNP