*DONE*Chow needs way home on 16/17 Sept **someone PLEASE**

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nfbpr

*DONE*Chow needs way home on 16/17 Sept **someone PLEASE**

Post by nfbpr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Shaumah.jpg
Shaumah.jpg (4.91 KiB) Viewed 228 times
Shaumah is a 12yr old Chow. The only Mom she has ever known passed away and the rest of the family is not keeping her. They need to find a home for her very fast.
They are putting her down this sat if we don't find anybody to take her. Now that she found a new mom and dad she needs to go home but we need a transport from Indianapolis IN to Tulsa OK. If need her new dad can pick her up in St. Louis! Please help make it happen, the time is very short and Shaumah is very friendly but very depressed and needs to come to her new parents fast. If you can not help, would you know someone that can? Please someone, we do not want her to die.
Shaumah is vetted and will be groomed and will come with Health Certificate.

Ashley Larsen
DDB Indianapolis Rep
317-260-1678
[email protected]

Angelika Peters
Never Furgotten Big Paw Rescue, Inc.
918-504-0085
Last edited by nfbpr on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RBorn

Re: Chow needs way home on 16/17 Sept **someone PLEASE**

Post by RBorn » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 pm

I am flying to Potosi, MO Friday morning (17th) which is about 45miles S.W. of St. Louis and would be happy to bring
the Chow with me.
I will be leaving from Indy Exec (TYQ) around 9:30 am and arriving at Washingtom County Airport in Potosi
around 10:30 am local time.

Bob

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:34 pm

wow, that would be so wonderful. Thank you so much for your offer, you might just save this babies live. Let me get in touch with all the others to make sure that it will work from there side. :D

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Bob, just talked with all parties and from our side everything is fine. The girl is picked up from the owner and on her way to the vet. They told me she is very sweet and gentle and friendly and they just love her. If you want to give us further instruction where to bring the baby and when exactly you want her there, we will accommodate that. Again we are so thankful for your help. My husband probably is leaving here Tulsa, OK tomorrow already that we do not have any surprise him being there in St. Louis on time. Also there we would need concrete direction where he has to come and at what time. It is OK if he has to wait because he will go back on his way home when he gets her in the car.
I am very excited!!! Thank you :D

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:05 am

Bob,
This is Al. I'm Angelika's husband (nfbpr). I will be leaving today, probably latest around 12pm and will be on the road. I do have limited access to email and Angelika will keep me up-to-date thru texts. I will be at Washington Country Airport around 10:30am Friday to transfer the chow. My contact cell number is 918-407-7323, in the event that you need to reach me.

RBorn

Post by RBorn » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 am

Everyone,

If someone can have Shauman at Indy Exec by 9:15 Friday morning we should be in the air by 9:30
which should give me plenty of time to get to Potosi by 10:30 am local time.
I can meet in the main terminal parking lot and we can drive over to my hangar.
If there are any problems or questions, my cell # is 317-431-2979.

Thanks,

Bob

RBorn

Post by RBorn » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:30 am

Al,

Washington County Airport is quite small, so finding me should not be a problem.
It looks like there is only one main building , so park there.
I have a white, blue and red Cessna, N19419.
I am meeting one or two cockers there to bring back to
Kokomo, so look for someone with a dog and I should be near by.

Bob

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank you so much Bob, I also would have to ask you if it is as easy for Ashley to find you in Indy. Maybe you can give us some instruction there too. Here is Ashley's info

Ashley Larsen
Ashley Larsen
Indianapolis DDB Rep
317.260.1678 Cell
317.219.5219 Fax
[email protected]

Thank you so much for your help, I am so excited to give this chow-girl a hug soon.

RBorn

Post by RBorn » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm

I emailed Ashley directly with directions to my hangar.
If for some reason she did not get my email, just have her call me at 317-431-2979.

Bob

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:49 pm

thank you so much, I will