Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta two kitties need a ride

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Maryann Davis

Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta two kitties need a ride

Post by Maryann Davis » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Two kitties need a ride. Both are going to a forever home in Chattanooga,TN. Total weight is 20 pounds, Both have their own crate and are fullly vetted. Flexible with travel dates, as well as receiving airport in Metro Atlanta.. Thank you.... Maryann

Sending : Private Individual
Nicole Sentementes
[email protected]
Metro Ft Lauderdale, FL 33312

Receiving : East Tennessee Alliance for Animals
423.304.0367 texting available
Maryann Davis
[email protected]
Metro Atlanta, GA 30341

PilotAMB

Re: Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta two kitties need a ride

Post by PilotAMB » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I could get them at Titusville, Fl and I can get them to Chattanoga but if Atlanta there is an Airport I am base at of of 85 called Newnan Coweta County Airport I fly tues thru thurs and have a four place airplane. Can this work?

Maryann Davis

Post by Maryann Davis » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Anna, I emailed the person in Lauderdale and haven't heard back. She is a vet tech and works weekends. I am a native of WInter Haven, FL. IF I remember is it about two hours from Lauderdale to Titusville ? Just wanted clarification, you can fly into Chattanooga or you prefer to fly into Newnan... Chattanooga would be great, but we will be happy with south Atlanta :) Thanks Maryann

PilotAMB

Post by PilotAMB » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Yes I can fly into an airport very close to Chattanooga and if Titusville is to far then I can go farther south Ft Lauderdale is very busy airport to land at but what distance you are comfortable driving to let me know and I can change the airport to fly to. I can not do it this week I have to fix a component on my airplane engine that is needed but how about the first week of october tues thru thurs. I hope this can work out. :D

Maryann Davis

Post by Maryann Davis » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Anna, I spoke with the adopter and she was able to meet the person half way on Friday. Thank for your offer and who knows , we might meet in the future. Safe travel to you.... Maryann