DONE!Need transport from Tennessee to Mississippi

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cabinrescue

DONE!Need transport from Tennessee to Mississippi

Post by cabinrescue » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

I am needing transport for two dogs from middle Tennessee to Starksville, Mississippi. They are both medium sized male dogs with very friendly temperaments, both in good health. One is a collie mix, approximately 40 lbs., easy to work with but if let off leash, he will set out to explore before coming back! The other is a border collie mix, approximately 35 lbs., very anxious to please and will stick by you. He has apparently suffered abuse at some point is his young life, as any harsh word will cause him to cower. These dogs are in the Cookeville, TN area and need to be transported to Homeward Bound rescue in the above mentioned MS area. Area airports for TN are: Upper Cumberland Regional Airport, Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. Area
airports for the MS location are: Starksville and Columbus. Thank you.

Skyhawk599
Zip Code: 35601
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KDCU
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Need transport from Tennessee to Mississippi

Post by Skyhawk599 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 am

When does this transport need to happen? I'm not available this week but I might be one day next week.
Don H.
Cessna 172/Decatur, AL - Pryor Field (DCU)
VFR Only

cabinrescue

Re: Need transport from Tennessee to Mississippi

Post by cabinrescue » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:45 am

I am working with another pilot here in Tennessee to coordinate a flight on Monday. Both he and I are new to this, so any
suggestions or guidance you can give would really be appreciated! I need to have the dogs transported to MS before October 4th - I am having surgery then and thus the time frame. Thank you so much for contacting me - please give me any guidance you can. If this does not work out with the pilot here, I would need your help next week.

If you need to reach me, me cell is 931-261-7846

Thanks,
Diane