Done Thanks to all who Helped

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ksarc

Done Thanks to all who Helped

Post by ksarc » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Done Thank you all We have a pilot that can make the trip after Tues9/21/10 is there anyone who might be able to help with the 2nd leg maybe this weekend
Last edited by ksarc on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul Schechter

Re: need help with 2nd leg

Post by Paul Schechter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

I can do second leg back to JHW this weekend. Sunday is preferred

Paul Schechter
585-261-7169
[email protected]

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 am

Hank,
I'm back in TN so tell me what you have for dog passengers to OH and on to Jamestown, NY? I see someone has offered to fly the second leg. I do have a second request for a Doberman to Circleville. If you don't have to many pups, I might squeeze him in. He is very calm. Look at the request post below yours. Let me know ASAP.
Jim

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Hank,
I'm ready to go when you work out the second leg. Sat or Sun is OK, We have talked via email about numbers, wts and crates.
Jim Carney
PNP
901-496-0768

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Hank,
I'm still ready to fly this weekend but you need to work with the pilots who will fly the second leg. Suggestion, stay with one transport request. You started with why is it hard and that is where you got your help. If you remember, I told you to change your request to a multi leg rescue. You do that, not the pilots. It makes it easier for the pilots to see how it will be divided up and they can offer to help on any particular leg.
Jim
Pilot - PNP

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:06 pm

It looks like this rescue is slowly coming together. If myself and the 2 other pilots can work together we could set this up in 3 legs which would make it easier for all.
Jim
901-496-0768