DONE!!! Beagle Needs A Ride Fort Wayne, IN - Rockford, IL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cathyperdeus

DONE!!! Beagle Needs A Ride Fort Wayne, IN - Rockford, IL

Post by cathyperdeus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Good Afternoon Pilots!

Thanks for helping so many pets! I am a transport coordinator for a Beagle rescue league (BREW Midwest), and we are trying to transport Akira from her foster home in Fort Wayne, IN to Rockford, IL. She is 1-3 years old, spayed, up to date on her shots and pretty confident for a rescue.

If you can help us get her to her forever family, please contact me at [email protected] or 412-877-7397. We are flexible on dates!

Thank you for your consideration!

Cathy
Last edited by cathyperdeus on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rthomure
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Beagle Needs A Ride Fort Wayne, IN - Rockford, IL

Post by rthomure » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm

If you are still looking for somebody by this weekend, I might be able to go on either Saturday or Sunday. I have a soft spot for beagles because I raised them when I was a kid. I haven't done any PnP flights yet, but this one looks like it would be doable for me, if the weather continues to look good.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of help.

Randy
815-412-0542
Randy Thomure
N9782C - C56 - SEL - IFR

cathyperdeus

Re: Beagle Needs A Ride Fort Wayne, IN - Rockford, IL

Post by cathyperdeus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:36 am

Thank you so much!!!! Let me post something to our group to see who can drop off and pick up! We are always so happy when we can get one of our dogs to their forever home. I love all dogs, but Beagles are very special to me as well!