Retired Military Working Dog Requesting Transport

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Laura Duque

Retired Military Working Dog Requesting Transport

Post by Laura Duque » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 pm

I am looking for assistance in transporting a retired Military Working Dog from Wright-Patterson Airforce bace in Ohio to San Antonio Tx. He was retired after two deployments to Iraq due to night blindness.I fostered this hundred pound Teddy Bear as a puppy and the family that adopted him is not able to care for him. I have offered my home to help assist in a successful and well deserved retirement. I am neding to transport him around October 16, 2010.

russellfletcher

Re: Retired Military Working Dog Requesting Transport

Post by russellfletcher » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 pm

I fly out of Dallas, actually Grand Prairie and am flying to just outside Indianapolis IN on October 15th and coming back on the 17th. Having flown to Dayton just a few months ago on another rescue, I know that the town were I am flying to is only about 30-40 minutes drive from Wright-Pat. Be glad to take your dog all the way to Dallas if you can get him to me Centerville outside Indianapolis. Depending on time, I might be able to take him on to San Antonio, but it would be easier if you could arrange a pickup there by another pilot or car.

Russell Fletcher