Cancelled -- Columbia, SC to Claremont, NH -- Pyr

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Cancelled -- Columbia, SC to Claremont, NH -- Pyr

Post by vthokienc » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Bella is a great pyranees and is an absolute sweetheart with a great temperment. She weighs about 70 pounds and loves everyone and everything. She is about 3 years old and is very laid back. She was pulled from the shelter and is currently in boarding so she needs to get out and get to her rescue or a foster home as soon as possible. I'm going to try to break this up into at least 3 different legs. I'm thinking leg 1 -- Columbia, SC to Richmond, VA, leg 2 -- Richmond, VA to Philadelphia, PA, leg 3 Philadelphia, PA to Claremont, NH. She will be traveling with a health certificate and will have had all of her shots. If anyone is able to do any leg (even if it varies from the legs I listed) please email me at [email protected] or send me a message on here and I will respond.
If it isn't too difficult I may try to join a 2nd dog (a 44 pound golden retriever mix going to the same rescue in NH) from Richmond, VA on to NH for the rest of the journey. Please let me know if you would be able to help. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Julianne Harris
Last edited by vthokienc on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Columbia, SC to Claremont, NH -- Pyr in boarding to resc

Post by vthokienc » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm

We were able to secure ground transport for this girl. Thank you to everyone who offered to help!