Springfield, MO to Ottawa, ON or 1000 Islands, NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GreatPyrLover

Springfield, MO to Ottawa, ON or 1000 Islands, NY

Post by GreatPyrLover » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Buddy, a Great Pyrenees mix, is 15 1/2. He was abandoned by his family when they moved out. He is a sweetheart who was cuddling with a neighborhood dog and cat when rescue came for him. He is very lonely without a family - he cried in the vet when he saw little girls. No one in the US rescue groups could offer him a spot so I have offered - but I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! :o The postal code is K2G 7E1 - however, we can meet you in New York at the Thousand Islands crossing area (13692) if that is better.

He is very healthy, up to date on all his shots and other than mild cataracts, he has no health issues. He is 78 pounds - a small pyr! :lol:

He has been kept safe in rescue but it is outside, and he needs to come into the house. There are 2 girl dogs and a cat, a child and a roaring fireplace waiting for this old faithful dog waiting for him in Ottawa, Ontario. Can you help? This loyal loving dog deserved better.

Any pilot able to bring him up to Ottawa, please feel free to stay in our lovely city if you like. We have an extra 2 bedrooms, so the family is welcome too. Now, or another time. At least let us feed you if you can't stay over before taking off again! ;)

And, even if you can't help with Buddy - thank you all. You do amazing things and I am really impressed. Thank-you!

Email: [email protected] phone - 613-823-5445 (H), 613-943-1182 (W), or 613-867-6347 (C).

GreatPyrLover

Cancelled Re: Springfield, MO to Ottawa, ON or 1000 Islands,

Post by GreatPyrLover » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you for everyone who read my post. Happily, we were able to arrange a three day car ride with a slew of volunteers to get him to me. Thank you for the wonderful work you do! :D Maryanne in Ottawa