Louisville, KY to New York, NY - CAT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
suebeenyc

Louisville, KY to New York, NY - CAT

Post by suebeenyc » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Please help - cat missing for many years found via microchip - good person took Charlie, who was found barely alive and badly beaten, to the Humane Society where he was nursed back to health - he is a senior cat now and we would love to be able to spend his remaining years with him - we have missed him and never forgotten him for all these years. It is a miracle that he can possibly be returned to us if we can arrange the transport. Thank you so so much for considering this.

Jersey AirTran

Re: Louisville, KY to New York, NY - CAT

Post by Jersey AirTran » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

If someone can get Charlie to Lancaster PA,( may be able to go a little further to work with a connecting flight) I can fly out from NJ and bring him back to KBLM(Belmar NJ) for a ground pickup from NYC. Weather permitting Weekends only.....this mission is a true miracle. Lets make it happen!

Desmoss

Post by Desmoss » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I can transport to NY this weekend, expect pick up on Saturday with possible foster o/nite and final delivery on Sunday.
Mike

suebeenyc

Post by suebeenyc » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 am

New problem, just learned today that Charlie was not given a clean bill of health to travel (respitory infection) but hopefully by Saturday he will be ok to go. I will speak with the shelter again tomorrow. Was very disappointed because we had someone going from Louisville to NY tomorrow and after today sort of lost hope so this is wonderful news and hopefully it will work out after all. Thank you so much! Will be in touch tomorrow.
Susan

suebeenyc

Post by suebeenyc » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:37 am

Wonderful news - Charlie has been cleared to travel. Beyond relieved. Please let me know what the next steps are.
Thank you, am so grateful.
Susan

suebeenyc

Post by suebeenyc » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Charlie is in NYC - much thanks to Mike for making this trip - still can't believe what special people you are! Thank you, thank you.
Susan