Special Needs Aussie Puppy Seeks Ride To Forever Home!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
OnePawFowardFL

Special Needs Aussie Puppy Seeks Ride To Forever Home!

Post by OnePawFowardFL » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Currently seeking a ride to Huntsville, AL for a very sweet, deaf/visually impaired Australian Shepherd puppy from Little Rock, AR area. "Snowshoe" is located about 20 minutes outside Little Rock and is being boarded at a local veterinary clinic until a flight can be found. She is a lovable girl who has a forever home waiting for her in Florida. She needs a ride to her new, forever home as soon as a transport can be coordinated. For the health and safety of this special girl we think it would be best to fly as opposed to a multiple person ground transport due to the distance.

A pilot from Pilots N Paws has already volunteered fly this puppy from Huntsville to the central Florida area; therefore, I am desperately trying to fill in the rest of the way.

Her new family is extremely excited to be welcoming such a wonderful Aussie into their home. Won't you please help Snowshoe get there?!

Your Passenger
Name: "Snowshoe"
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Weight: 15-20lbs
Sex: Female, Spayed
Health Concerns: None
Notes: This puppy is deaf and seeing impaired. She will be traveling with everything needed to cross state lines and fly.

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Thank you all for donating your time and miles to help these animals in need.

Thank you again,

Lindsay Guntner
Transport Coordinator
ARPH/FL (http://www.floridaaussierescue.com)
Lethal White Australian Shepherd Rescue Board/Southeast Member
AKC CGC Evaluator #57753
[email protected]
321-431-6498 cell

mdoss

Re: Special Needs Aussie Puppy Seeks Ride To Forever Home!

Post by mdoss » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 pm

I can do this trip on Thursday the 28th. If this works for the sender/ receiver, let me know, and we'll work out details...