Charlotte NC (28208) to Farmingdale NJ (07727)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
codar52
Zip Code: 07721
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Charlotte NC (28208) to Farmingdale NJ (07727)

Post by codar52 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Six-5 week old mastiff pups need a ride to NJ next week days flexible Mon-Sun. Please contact [email protected] if you can assist. http://www.castle-of-dreams.com

J. Keith Decker

Re: Charlotte NC (28208) to Farmingdale NJ (07727)

Post by J. Keith Decker » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi. I'd like to help on the 1st leg of this rescue, but I have some real reservations. At such a young age, has a REPUTABLE Vet certified these pups to fly? What about vaccinations? We are going across state lines and proper paperwork becomes very important. I have personally been "burned" on my last 2 rescue flights from the same rescue by discovering the forever home families reported their dogs as having been diagnosed by thier vets as Heart-Worm Positive!! AND they were both certified as healthy by the rescue's vet!! I will not fly for this rescue again and it's too bad - they are close to my airport. Just asking, but after talking to my vet, she felt at least 7wks and preferably 8wks would be best. Let me know. Best, Keith

codar52
Zip Code: 07721
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Charlotte NC (28208) to Farmingdale NJ (07727)

Post by codar52 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks for your responses. We found a ground transport and the pups are in NJ and doing very well. We take every measure to ensure the health of the pups we rescue. They did receive health certificates prior to transport. They were actually a little older than the shelter told us. Hope you can help us again in the future.