done!BAINBRIDGE, GA to WEST PALM BCH, FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Eric_Peterson

Re: BAINBRIDGE, GA to WEST PALM BCH, FL

Post by Eric_Peterson » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Cathy Ellsworth contacted me via email and stated that Jeff Bennet was doing the entire trip this Friday.
All I have to go on is Cathy's email... but based on that I would say she has this request filled... so I guess we are not needed, Shirley.

Given this, I'll volunteer for another Tampa request posted on this board.

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 am

If there is a problem, and rhe transport doesn't happen, I can still fly them fm Lakeland to Lake worth. Art...

Eric_Peterson

Post by Eric_Peterson » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 am

Same here, if something changes I may be able to fly the Bainbridge to Lakeland leg.
Depends on what Cathy posts and when she posts it.

Eric_Peterson

Post by Eric_Peterson » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

I can pickup your cancelled Bainbridge flight this SUNDAY.
However, I have to have the plane back by early afternoon... which means I have to ask someone to pick up the pups in St. Pete / Clearwater instead of Lakeland.

Perhaps Shirley would be willing to pickup at KPIE, it's only 2 miles away from 275 via Ulmerton Rd.
Other option, maybe Art who posted here earlier, would be willing to fly from St. Pete instead of Lakeland?
I'm just tossing ideas out... since we're so close to getting this accomplished.

Eric
727-804-9455

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:52 am

yep, St. Pete is fine. Sunday is good for me. Let me know the details. Art

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

Eric_Peterson

Post by Eric_Peterson » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 am

Ok - well... we have our "Team" Cathy.
Art... it's you and I.
The transfer point will be at St. Pete-KPIE, at Signature Flight Support. If you haven't been there, Signature is on the south end of the field to the west of 35R, roughly adjacent to taxiway "M". Just across from the control tower.
I have yet to do my flight plan... but I'm estimating an arrival at St. Pete of no later than 2:00 pm... and I'm striving to make that earlier if at all possible.
I have your phone, would you share your email?

Cathy: we need names and phone numbers for the "Sending" and "Receiving" rescue contacts. As well we need the exact counts and estimated weights of our passengers.

Eric Peterson
PA28-161
[email protected]
727-804-9455

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

We're a go from this end. As early as possible into PIE, please. Have a sons B day with guests coming over. Do I need crates, and still
6 + 8, 14 in total? E mail and IM are avail thru this site. Just click on my name.

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

Eric_Peterson

Post by Eric_Peterson » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 am

Art - I guess Cathy does not have your email... and she hasn't been posting the "data" here on the message board... so here's the last clip I got from her:
>>>>>> BEGIN<<<<<<<<<<
Ok, pilots, Eric and Art, looks like we will have about THIS MANY!!
6 bottle babes (need to be separate)..can be in cardboard carriers
Niles and Nona
Precious
Flossie, Dee and Darci
7 "T"pups (unless some have been adopted)
3 "S"pups - lab babes

21 total!!! IF we can get all on the 2 planes..
They are ALL smallish >>
Beth, Katie, Pat....Arrival at Bainbridge Airport THIS SUNDAY between 11:30 and noon.
Cathy :-
>>>>>>> END <<<<<<<<<<

I assume, since you and I are both flying PA28's - we probably can fit about the same cargo. You will need crates. I am loading up with (5) mid-size crates (suited to 25lbs or less each).
My theory: If it fits... it ships! so to speak. :-)
I am departing at 8:00 am - which is the earliest the FBO opens - and flight time is estimated at 3 hours 11 minutes up to Bainbridge. We'll load up, refuel and turn right around. Estimated departure 12:00, flight back down is estimated at 2 hours 26 minutes. The winds aloft (as predicted) are are what's going to be the huge factor. Heading north west, its going to add as much as 1 hour more to the flight and 13 more gallons of fuel usage! It could be as late as 3:00pm arrival at St. Pete-KPIE.

Art - is this going to work for you?

Eric Peterson
727-804-9455

Eric_Peterson

Post by Eric_Peterson » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 am

Art -
More info that was not posted:
(from Cathy's email)
>>>> Begin <<<<<

here is info....
Sending contact is Beth Eck: 1-229-246-0101 shelter, 1-229-254-5202 cell. Email: [email protected] although I think we will have a different contact: Pat( will get her info)
Receiving contact is Peter Torres: 1-561-248-8148. Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Volunteer Transport Coordinator Cathy Ellsworth at: [email protected] or 1-904-312-0377 cell. Home phone: 850-391-8914.
Pick up at KBGE (Decatur Industrial Airpark) to KLNA (Palm Beach County Airport).

Cathy :-)
>>>>> End <<<<<<

montanaboundgirl
Zip Code: 32304
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: sch w/pilots-Sunday/BAINBRIDGE, GA to WEST PALM BCH, FL

Post by montanaboundgirl » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Art, Eric,
The contact sending person will be Chuck from the shelter. He will be the one going to the Bainbridge airport at 11:30 am. His number is: 1-229-309-4416.

Pups that are going: 6 that are 3 wks old will be in their own cardboard carriers, there will be 2 carriers(total weight, maybe 12 lbs. Then we have 9 other lil pups (total weight guess-maybe thinking high, 56-60 lbs?)
5-7 lbs ea guessing. Total of 15.

Receiving contact is Peter Torres at: 1-561-248-8148. Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
This is the airport I calculated for, but I am certain that Peter will meet you at whatever airport is better for you, Art.
KLNA (Palm Beach County Airport). Not sure of eta in West Palm to let receiver know.

I will be home tomorrow Sunday 850-391-8914 hm, cell 904-312-0377. Best is home phone.
My email: [email protected]
Cathy :-)