Desperately need the 1st leg from NC to VA 10lb Boxer/Rottie

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Shelteredhearts

Re: Desperately need the 1st leg from NC to VA 10lb Boxer/Ro

Post by Shelteredhearts » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 am

Sunday would be perfect!! He said he would let us know by thurs. So hopefully we can get it all set up. We can not thank yall enogh for helping this baby get to her furever home.

vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by vthokienc » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 am

Hi,
I'm trying to get a little black lab mix girl (also about 10 pounds) up to NH to her new forever home. I'm located in eastern NC. Would ya'll be able to squeeze another adorable little pup in on this transport and would everyone be willing to let her tag along? I could drive her north up closer to VA to meet the pilot on his flight line to the eastern shore area if needed. I can also arrange for a pilot for the northern leg from CT up to NH if she could hitchhike on this transport. If not then it's fine but I thought I would ask. She is up-to-date on shots, will be spayed, and has been out of the shelter for over a month. THANKS!

Julianne Harris
Out of the Woods Rescue
Blounts Creek, NC

dhking3
Zip Code: 23220
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOFP

Post by dhking3 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 am

Good Morning,

My plane is back now. Sorry for the delay. I actually have a trip nearby to Roxboro that I was thinking about doing today. Is that good for the other pilot? If not, Monday may work as well (have out of town family this weekend).

this is my first trip so unfamiliar with the process... Sheltered.. are you going to have the puppy in a crate or do I need to dig one up?

H

Shelteredhearts

Post by Shelteredhearts » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:16 am

We have a crate we can use. We are waiting for response from steve to see if he can fly today or monday. I will let you know as soon as we hear from him

dhking3
Zip Code: 23220
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOFP

Post by dhking3 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 am

I left him a VM as well.

I have room for the other pup as well, I would assume depending on crate sizes.. I have a Cirrus SR-22.

I am based in the Richmond area ... can you get it to Roxboro or to VA?