FILLED Via PNP Arlington, TX to Salina, KS

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED Via PNP Arlington, TX to Salina, KS

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Thank you Pilot John your offer of trying to get this pup even part way was greatly appreciated

Pilot Ken will fly Wally to Salina on Thursday so that he can meet up with Trucker Tom and get to within an hour of his rescue. I greatly appreciate all that you the pilots do to help these fur kids

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
http://www.roadsofhope.org

Hi PNP Pilots

I have a Beautiful boy below that I've been requested to set up transport for from Arlington, TX to Wilmington, DE. He has a Long Haul Trucker who will get him from either Denver, CO or Salina, KS or Kansas City, MO all the way to within an hour of his rescue if I can get him up to one of these locations.

On Thursday Nov 4 a PNP Pilot has offered to fly Wally from Arlington, TX to Tulsa, OK is there anyway that any of you can get Wally from Tulsa to any of the three locations listed above so he won't miss his ride?

Please contact me if you can help

Thank you from me and Wally

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
512-803-2069
[email protected]
http://www.roadsofhope.org

(you will get an automated response from my mail about me being in an auto accident. I am committed to getting Wally's transport filled so please know I will get to your email as soon as I can as I am checking emails to get Wally moved or you can call me)

Passenger Info

NAME: WALLY
BREED: YELLOW LAB
SEX: MALE
COLOR: YELLOW
DISTINGUISHING MARKS/FEATURES:
For Females Last Heat cycle ( if known and Unspayed):
SCARS:
AGE/WEIGHT/SIZE 2-3 yrs.old, 69 LB, LARGE
HEIGHT(from floor to top of head - Needed info for Pilots when they assist with our Transports):
LENGTH (from tip of Nose to Tail - Needed info for Pilots when they assist with our Transports):
SPAY/NEUTERED: YES
DATE OF SPAY/NEUTER: October 12, 2010
COMING OUT OF FOSTER CARE