FILLED -- 3 puppies to from Washington, NC to CT/NH/VT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Dog & pups to forever homes Washington, NC to NH/VT

Post by vthokienc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 am

I tried calling Jerry this afternoon and this evening but wasn't able to reach him. Hopefully we'll catch each other tomorrow. The passengers are going to be 3 puppies -- 2 12 pound lab mixes who are brother & sister and a boxer/pit mix puppy that is 25 pounds & 4.5 months old. Zayda is going to Rutland, VT. Aiden is going to Nashua, NH and Earl is going to CT. I'm working on arranging their transport on the north end and will let ya'll know the deal when I talk to Jerry & get everything figured out! Thanks again to everyone -- we're going to make this transport happen! Take care,

julianne

vthokienc

Post by vthokienc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 am

Can everyone email me your email address and contact information so I can send out a run sheet for tomorrow's flights. I'm still waiting to hear from Jerry but I have a pilot that's can take Earl to New Haven, CT and Aiden to Nashua, NH. I'm planning on Jerry taking Zayda to Rutland, VT but need to confirm everything with him. Gary, where can you fly the pups to? Just need to make sure so I can let the northern pilots know. Two of the puppies got their bath's last night which leaves one bath left to do tonight and then we should be set. Gary, where can you fly the pups to? Thanks again to everyone involved in this. I know these come together right at the last minute a lot of times which can be frustrating so I appreciate everyone's patience! THANKS & puppy breath is coming your way soon!

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA

Post by GaryS » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:52 am

Julianne - I can fly them to Solberg-Hunterdon (N51/Readington, NJ), So. Jersey Regional (KVAY), Wings Field (KLOM) on the north side of Philly. I think you already have my home email.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

newmatoad
Zip Code: 20816
Airport identifier: KJYO
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by newmatoad » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:23 am

Julianne,

My e-mail address is: [email protected]. Many thanks. We should be down there between 9:30 and 10:00.

RIck Newman

vthokienc

Post by vthokienc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi All,
Gary is down tomorrow due to plane issues so I'm trying to find someone to fly that leg & also waiting to hear back from Jerry on his end. I'm still very optimistic that we can pull this off tomorrow. Thanks for the patience!

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Airport identifier: KAPA

Re: HELP! Need Philadelphia to Rutland, VT -- NC to NH/VT

Post by GaryS » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:53 pm

I sent an email to our local pilots' association this afternoon asking for someone to fill in for me tomorrow. So far no response, but will keep checking.
I know Rick can't make it on Sunday, but I will be available then if needed.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

vthokienc

FILLED -- 3 Puppies Washington, NC to CT/NH/VT

Post by vthokienc » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 am

GREAT NEWS!!! This transport is a GO! One of the adopters is going to drive down to Wilmington, DE tomorrow to pick up all 3 of the puppies and he's going to drive them back to New Haven, CT. He's going to keep them overnight at his house and another pilot is going to transport the remaining two puppies up to VT & NH on Sunday. A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped make this transport possible!!!!!