transport for dog from DEN to anywhere near Montana

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
pawsinthecity

transport for dog from DEN to anywhere near Montana

Post by pawsinthecity » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Husky mix, 50lbs, 3 years old
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: All done
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered:yes
Special needs:no
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Paws in the City and Laurie Sargent
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Becky Haisma, 214 336 8847, [email protected]
Additional Info/situation:
We are flying him from DFW to DEN airport on Monday 11/22. Then we need a private plane pilot to take him as close to either Boazman or Billings Montana as possible. Adopter, Laurie Sargent will drive to pick him up. She lives in Wilsall Montana. This dog named Rock was scheduled for euthanizia on Tuesday and she is rescuing him! Please help us get him to her.
Last edited by pawsinthecity on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hillbillyflyer

Re: transport for dog from either DEN or SLC to Montana

Post by hillbillyflyer » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi,
I live in Denver and could possibly help. I fly out of Rocky Mountain Metro Airport that is just on the north side of Denver. It used to be called Jeffco if that helps. Just thought I'd offer my services to see if we can get this worked out. I will PM you with my phone number and email. Let me know. Thanks.
Andrew

pawsinthecity

Post by pawsinthecity » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:23 am

Hi Andrew! That would be awesome! I could fly the dog commercial on AA to Denver. The adopter in Montana has a friend of a friend who could possibly pick the dog up at Denver International and bring him to the airport where you fly out of at Jeffco.
My email is [email protected] and my number is 214 336 8847. This would be awesome!

pawsinthecity

Post by pawsinthecity » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey Andrew,
I have to make a reservation very soon to get Rock to Denver. Can you confirm one way or the other if you are able to help us out? Thank you.