Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL * CANCEL*

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL * CANCEL*

Postby MuttsMom on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:22 pm

There's a 6 month old border collie pup (25 pounds) that needs to meet his connecting flight in Wetumpka, AL by the 11th. The actual transport to FL is on the 11th. There's a foster home in Montgomery that can meet someone on the best day for the pilot. We had a pilot scheduled, but there was an issue with his plane, and of course, safety is what's most important. I know this is short notice, but if someone can help, please e-mail me.

As always, thanks
Last edited by MuttsMom on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Re: Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL

Postby CleoBen on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 am

Nancy,

I don't know which airport is closest to Erwin, TN. I mapped out a route from Greeneville, TN (KGCY) to Rome, GA (KRMG) to Montgomery (KMGM). KGCY - KRMG is 184 nm each way, and KRMG - KMGM is 158 nm each way. It may be easier to split the run in half using two pilots.

Unfortunately, my availability is limited for the next few weekends. Hopefully some of the other Southeast Region pilots can get together and help.

CB
My range is about a 250 mile radius around Houston, Texas. Roughly that would include any field within an arc from Houma, LA (KHUM) to Monroe, LA (KMLU) to Paris, TX (KPRX) to Brady, TX (KBBD) to Carrizo Springs, TX (KCZT) to Brownsville, TX (KBRO).
CleoBen

Re: Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL

Postby MuttsMom on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:05 am

Hi CB,

I'm checking with Stephanie to see where she could meet you (she's in Montgomery). What days would work for you, so I can see if your schedule and her work schedule will work.

Thanks!
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete