A place for pilots to chat and exchange information about their planes, flying, transports, etc....
I use a Cessna 310 to transport the animals. I am a Multi Engine Instructor and can log dual on the flights. I am looking for pilots who want to build multi time and split the operating costs with me. I fly out of the M54 (Lebanon, TN) airport.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 am
- Last Visit: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 pm
First, thank you for what you're doing to help save these animals. Please keep up the great work.
This is a great offer as M/E time is difficult to come by. If our bases were closer, I would be all over this. I'm Comm ASMEL IR but multi's for rent are far and few between around here (SC).
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm
- Location: South Carolina
- Last Visit: Sat May 19, 2012 6:44 am
call me Eddie (M33 Gallatin).615-504-2368
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 am
- Last Visit: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 am
Return to "Pilot Talk"
Registered users: 711986, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], hwwilliford, janjanfostermom, jcs, Linda O, MOEMOE96961