Any pilot going to or leaving from Central FL???

A place for pilots to chat and exchange information about their planes, flying, transports, etc....

Any pilot going to or leaving from Central FL???

Postby lisagb on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi - i work at an Orlando TV station, and we're desperate to give publicity to Pilots n Paws. We've done dog transport stories before, using drivers. Now we just need a pilot going to Central FL or coming into Central FL doing a transport :) who would be fine with a photographer and/or reporter accompanying you on your flight...
If you are a pilot with a trip like this, or know of one, please email me offsite at lblanck@wkmg.com

Thanks!

Lisa B.
lisagb

Re: Any pilot going to or leaving from Central FL???

Postby redfish48 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi
Not sure if you have found a pilot yet but I am in need of getting 2 pups into central Fl from Knoxville TN area, please let me know if this is possible to add to your trip
Marti Mumma 941-809-2418 redfish10@verizon.net
redfish48

Postby mlightfine on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:44 pm

My husband and me are flying to TCI, Grand Turk with supplies and will pick up two dogs and two cats for rescue and there are many more waiting for help. The woman on the island, Elaine, has been desperately trying to find a solution to find homes for a growing number of dogs and cats and now she is working post hurricane without electricity and will loose her shelter to development so she needs more volunteers like us and publicity to find help. We depart from KEVB, New Smyrna Beach, FL early in the AM on Feb 6th and will land (after clearing customs) in Jax, FL on the 8th around dusk. It would be difficult to take you along as the return leg will be full of animals as they must be in cages. However you are welcome to meet us at the hangar to do a story and I do have photos of Elaines shelter and many of the animals there. I am president of VolunteersWithoutBoundaries.com (501c3) Mary 386-304-0533
mlightfine

Postby erikjohn19 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:03 pm

I am a pilot based in orlando... what kind and how large are the pups? are they still in knox?
erikjohn19

Return to "Pilot Talk"