Greetings PNP Folk!
I recently moved to the Los Angeles area, and haven’t nearly flown as much as I did where I came from – St. Louis. My work got crazy during my pilot training - so, I’m a student pilot and interested in assisting on any flights around the LA metro. My hope is to assist with PNP and at the same time aid a pilot with some CRM and get around aviation even more eventually helping me finish up my private.
If any of you are near LA (within an hour drive of Hollywood – Long Beach, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, Pacoima, whatever) let me know and I’d be happy to be your com/nav guy.
• I currently have about 37 hours dual instruction (including some multi and instrument)
• I am an active member of CAP (Civil Air Patrol, USAF AUX) and am a rated aircrew member with MANY hours as an observer
• Radio/Comm/Nav/Checklists/Preflights – I’d love to help with!
• I’m a comedian by trade, so that makes a fun day, right?
• Any other duties as assigned (care taker of paws?)
As I’m sure you all can relate to, being around aviation is in my blood. Even if I cannot be PIC, I gotta be around it to keep it fresh in my head.