TRANSPORT COMPLETE!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
psdrescue

Re: Tuscaloosa, AL to MI or IN for small dog

Post by psdrescue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:17 am

Happy flight day!!!!! Good morning everyone! The create is 24 by 12 by 14 is the crate size. The overnight foster had to give me hers to use because the shelter and the fostering rescue did not send one. She also bought her a collar and leash.

I am so excited about today!

Karyn

DustyDS

Post by DustyDS » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 am

Kevin .. Three Rivers is fine...I will be there by 6pm, unless I hear otherwise from you...I will be on my cell.. 352-397-8505...
Current temp is 25* with zero wind...should be in the high 40's by the time you arrive...

Dusty

kevin182
Zip Code: 49456
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 3GM
Distance willing to fly one way: 225

Post by kevin182 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 am

Karyn,
Is the crate a soft, wire or travel one? To be sure, the crate is 24 inches long, by 12 inches high by 18 inches tall. Is that all correct?

psdrescue

Post by psdrescue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 am

I think it is wire, but I am trying to confirm. The dimensions you mentioned are correct.

Karyn

psdrescue

Post by psdrescue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 am

The crate is hard, like the travel ones.

kevin182

Re: Urgent!!! Pilot has plane problems-cant fly

Post by kevin182 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Karyn and Dusty,

I've had a tachometer failure. It worked last night when I came to prep my airplane. Standby, I'm seeing if I can get a fix on it.

Please let everyone else involved know.

Roberta and Joe have been advised.

Kevin

psdrescue

Post by psdrescue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Paws crossed!

kevin182

Post by kevin182 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Plane is fixed. Expect to be at JVY at 530pm Eastern. Three Rivers by 730. Grr by 815. Will be leaving Z98 at 315.

Kevin

DustyDS

Post by DustyDS » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 pm

I will be at Three Rivers By 7....Calm winds WNW and 48* ....

psdrescue

Re: Transport back on! IN PROGRESS

Post by psdrescue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Kevin, I see you have landed! Thank you so much for everything. I am so glad prayers were answered and an angel guided you to fix the plane. I cannot thank you enough.

Joe, you went above and beyond like Kevin. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for patiently waiting to hear what was going on.

Thank you to Bob that came to the rescue at the last minute and made the trip even better.

Bobbi who graciously opened her home and let Crystal sleep over; in her bed no less. LOL!

Thank you all so very much and I hope we can work together again. This was by far my all time favorite rescue! There have been so many wonderful people. I hope you all had great flights; it sure looked like a good day to fly.

Thank you Dusty for wanting to take a little girl, give her a home with brothers and sisters, giving her love, even though she is heartworm positive. Not many people would do what you did. I love you Dusty! Your new little girl has so many hero's.

I am also thankful for Roberta. Without her there would have been no Bob! Roberta, you are amazing!

Thank you all for all the work you do to save these beautiful creatures that need us.

Karyn Aspan
President of Peanuts Small Dog Rescue in IL