blind cat and sister in michigan

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
ericburns95

blind cat and sister in michigan

Post by ericburns95 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 pm

today 2 cats found their forever home in kalamazoo michigan thanks to pilot mark bradley and ms ramona bell the new mom GOD WILL truly bless these two fine folks and vader and pants will know a loving home once again this is a special day i want to thank everyone for all the help and this is such a great group of people way to go

thank again eri cburns hanover pa

MarkofSandhill
Zip Code: 48442
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPTK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: blind cat and sister in michigan

Post by MarkofSandhill » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 am

These two poor kittens deserve a happy life in a loving home after the mauling they took on a long and very bumpy flight. (My worst flight in 35 years and 5000 flight hours) My heart bled for them as we were bounced continuously for nearly five hours. Their plaintive cries made me want to weep as they had no idea of why they were being tortured. May God grant them a happy life, now. They have paid their dues!

Thanks to Eric for organizing this and for his continuous efforts to rescue cats. I appreciate his rapid response yesterday.

And thanks to Ramona for taking in these poor souls. I'm sure she will be blessed with loving companions. They both seemed like very sweet kitties. Give them a squeeze for me (Once they decompress!).

ericburns95

Post by ericburns95 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm

mark

you still made it happen life would not bee worth living unless for the bumps in the road thank you again and a sure they will have a greart life with ramona hope you like the coffee

chers
eric burns keep in touch

torum

Post by torum » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:34 pm

MarkofSandhill wrote:These two poor kittens deserve a happy life in a loving home after the mauling they took on a long and very bumpy flight. (My worst flight in 35 years and 5000 flight hours) My heart bled for them as we were bounced continuously for nearly five hours. Their plaintive cries made me want to weep as they had no idea of why they were being tortured. May God grant them a happy life, now. They have paid their dues!
airport car pick up
Thanks to Eric for organizing this and for his continuous efforts to rescue cats. I appreciate his rapid response yesterday.

And thanks to Ramona for taking in these poor souls. I'm sure she will be blessed with loving companions. They both seemed like very sweet kitties. Give them a squeeze for me (Once they decompress!).
it is so informative story , i like it. how can you know all of this . it is happened in front of your eyes . however what question i am asking .
ok it is a nice and informative and i found it helpful after reading . it bounced nearly 5 hours :roll: what was the result