Transport Request for 2 cats in Ohio to Erie, Pa

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ktolwinski

Transport Request for 2 cats in Ohio to Erie, Pa

Post by ktolwinski » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm

I am the owner of For the Love of a Cat Rescue, based in East Springfield, Pa (near lake Erie). I currently have two cats that are having surgery at the Guernsey Veterinary Hospital in Cambridge, Oh. They will be ready for travel to the Erie Pa Airport as early as Friday (8/28). If there are any pilots that can do the run anytime around this date, please let me know at [email protected] or [email protected]. I am currently disabled due to a car accident and have had to pay transporters as much as 150.00 to transport in the past. I would very much appreciate any assistance and would gladly reimburse for gas if needed. Thank you. Kate Tolwinski

The cats will be in their carriers and will require nothing from the pilot other than strapping the carriers down and transportation.

ktolwinski

Re: Transport Request for 2 cats in Ohio to Erie, Pa

Post by ktolwinski » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:02 pm

This transport was completed by Alice (pilot from Va). she is an amazing woman who traveled from Va to Ohio to pick them up and then to Erie to drop them off before going back to Va. An amazing woman! Thank you so much.