10 dogs-Huntsville, AL - South Bend, IN *DONE*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

10 dogs-Huntsville, AL - South Bend, IN *DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Jim will be flying up from Orlando to get these dogs from the kill shelter and Jon in Knoxville will be taking them to rescue.

Thanks guys!!!
Last edited by MuttsMom on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuttsMom

Re: 10 dogs-Huntsville, AL - South Bend, IN *UPDATE*

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 am

The dates aren't working for Jim and Jon to be available the same day. Jim can do it 7th, 8th or 9th. Can someone within 2 hours of Huntsville help get these dogs to their rescue? Jim's flying in from Orlando, so the next leg needs to be no more then 2 hours from Huntsville.

Thanks.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 pm

Transport going on the 15th. Not sure how many yet that Jon will be able to transport so if there's someone else that can come to Knoxville around 11:30 on the 15th, they could all get to rescue. Since Jim is able to transport more, I'd need 1 more pilot going to South Bend from Knoxville.

Thanks

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm

All 10 dogs got to Terre Haute thanks to Jim and John who picked them up from us and took them the rest of the way to the no kill shelter. I know it was a long trip from Orlando and WV for this transport. There are 10 dogs that now can live a long, happy and healthy life. It was great to finally meet John as many transports as he's done when I've asked for help and thanks to Jim for not only doing this transport, but letting me be a part of it by going on the flight. It was on the news tonight and will be in the paper tomorrow.