FILLED!Charlotte, NC to Newark, NJ on Sept. 18 or 19

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
annd

FILLED!Charlotte, NC to Newark, NJ on Sept. 18 or 19

Post by annd » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm

The Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Rescue group has a fabulous 8 year old neutered male trying to make his way to his forever home. He is currently being fostered in West Palm, FL but I've got him transported by car as far as Charlotte, NC. His forever home is in New Hampshire. I have a rescue volunteer in NJ who can pick him up in Newark and take him further north. He will be in Charlotte on Sept. 18th and could be arranged to fly out that day or the next. Please consider helping this young man. We would be forever grateful!
Ann

PilotAMB

Re: Charlotte, NC to Newark, NJ on Sept. 18 or 19

Post by PilotAMB » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 am

Hi my name is Anna from JGG up around Williamsburg, Va. I can fly the dog from Charlotte to Southern New Jersey! It works out I can fly the dog on September 18. I have a 4 place piper cherokee 180 and he can ride in style in the comfy back seat! :D :D :D :D Contact Me At [email protected]!!

annd

Post by annd » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am

Thanks Anna. What airports would you want to fly in and out of?

annd

Post by annd » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am

I'm not committed to Charlotte, NC to Newark, NJ. Both ends can adjust their departure/destination cities to fit anyone's schedule!

Thanks!!!

Ann

PilotAMB

Post by PilotAMB » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Well at this moment I can pick the dog at Rowan County in Salisbury NC. I can get to Atlantic City International Airport and that is far as I am willing to go the air trafiic after that starts to get really complicated and dangerous for the likes of me. This will occur on Sept 19. I am still planing times and other important information, but will get back to you soon! Also can you send information on the dog I like know alittle about him! :D :D :D :D

annd

Post by annd » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Clifford is an 8 year old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever who was rescued from a shelter in Miami, FL. He weighs around 55 pounds. He is being fostered in West Palm, FL. He is very sweet, gets along fine with other dogs and kids. His forever home is in New Hampshire and we are trying to get him as close as possible to them. Thanks so much for your help. Let me know when you have more details.

Thanks again,

Ann
NSDTR-USA Rescue Coordinator

Tom N.
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCDW
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Tom N. » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:46 pm

I can take dog the rest of the way from KACY up to Newark. My preference would be to fly in to Linden (KLDJ), which is just 7 miles or so south of Newark Airport. Though you indicated that the dog needed to go further north, I can probably take him further north towards CT or MA if that would help.

Best,

Tom N.

annd

Post by annd » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Thank you so much Tom for volunteering. Clifford's forever home is in Rochester, NH. The further north you could fly him would be fabulous. The adoptive family would drive down to wherever you can fly to. This is all supposed to happen on Saturday Sept. 19th. I don't have the itinerary from Anna, the first pilot, so I'm not sure about times etc... Let me know where you would be willing to fly to and if Sept. 19th is good for you.

Thanks again!

Ann

NSDTR-USA Rescue

Tom N.
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCDW
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Tom N. » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:47 am

annd wrote:Thank you so much Tom for volunteering. Clifford's forever home is in Rochester, NH. The further north you could fly him would be fabulous. The adoptive family would drive down to wherever you can fly to. This is all supposed to happen on Saturday Sept. 19th. I don't have the itinerary from Anna, the first pilot, so I'm not sure about times etc... Let me know where you would be willing to fly to and if Sept. 19th is good for you.
September 19th works (weather permitting), as long as Clifford arrives in Atlantic City by mid afternoon. I can get Clifford as far north as the Greater Boston Area---say, an airport like Hanscom Field (KBED) in Lexington, MA. Does that work?

Tom

annd

Post by annd » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes, that would be fantastic. The adoptive family will pick him up from you. Now we just need to iron out the timeframes. And hope the weather is good!!

Thanks again,

Ann