9/13 Tuskegee,AL to Lake City,FL 2 Antolian Shep Pups

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Juliana

9/13 Tuskegee,AL to Lake City,FL 2 Antolian Shep Pups

Post by Juliana » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm

This is the first leg of a two part trip we hope to set up for either Saturday, 9/12 or Sunday, 9/13. The second leg would be Gainesville, FL to Jupiter, FL and will be set up separately. We have ground transport that would connect the Tuskegee, AL/Lake City, FL portion with the Gainesville/Jupiter portion.

Nuri and Sabit are littermates and are owner surrenders due to their owner downsizing her farm and no longer needing them. They came into our rescue
program in very neglected condition, but have now been nursed back to health and are ready to travel to their foster homes. They are being temporarily fostered in Tuskegee, AL and now need to travel to their new foster homes in the Miami, FL area. They are 8 months old, healthy, UTD on shots, and weigh 75 lbs(Sabit) and 60 lbs (Nuri). They are sweet, friendly pups and will be traveling with their own collars, leashes and vet records but without crates.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 9/13 Tuskegee,AL to Lake City,FL 2 Antolian Shepherd Pups

Post by skyking » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:05 pm

I can fly one or both (depending on cargo space) on my return trip from Tulsa, OK. My dates are flexible, however, I am flying other dogs that may require certain dates that I am currently monitoring. I would be able to fly the complete transport from Montgomery to Miami.

Jeff
305-797-6356

Juliana

Re: 9/13 Tuskegee,AL to Lake City,FL 2 Antolian Shepherd Pups

Post by Juliana » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Thanks so much, Jeff! I'll gather the info that you need about the pups and get back to you asap so that we can make our plans and see how we can fit into your schedule. Talk to you soon, Juliana

Juliana Lipe
Transport Coordinator
National Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Network 501(c)(3)
www.nasrn.com

Juliana

Canceled: 9/13 Tuskegee,AL to Lake City,FL 2 Antolian Shep P

Post by Juliana » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 pm

We have canceled this transport request. We were able to find ground transport and moved these 2 pups to foster care on 9/12. Thanks!
Juliana