Boston to Burlington for week of 5/12 and 5/19

This forum is for Corporate pilots, flight attendants and airline personnel who would like to offer assistance in transporting rescue animals.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Boston to Burlington for week of 5/12 and 5/19

Postby All4pawspr on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 am

Hi

I tried posting in the other section for transports but no one has contacted me. So I'm trying here. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thank you.
Number of animals being transported: 5-7 or whatever we can fit.
Breeds, weight, age: mixed, 14-30lbs, 6m-4y
Health condition: good
Heartworm status: negative
Vaccinations: up to date
Health certificate: yes
Spayed/neutered: yes
Special needs: not known
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: S. Delgado Save a Sato Foundation San Juan PR 347-743-4892
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: S. Delgado Save a Sato Foundation San Juan PR 347-743-4892
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:humane society of CC R.C. (802)862-0135
Are you a 501c3: yes
Date ready for transport: week of 5/12 and 5/19 (must travel mon-fri)
Additional info/situation:
Save a Sato has been rescuing dogs from the streets of Puerto Rico since 1996. We are so excited to have the opportunity to send some pups to the US since they will never have the chance of finding a home in PR but unfortunately we have no way of getting them to VT once they arrive in Boston. Our animals can only travel via AA cargo from San Juan, PR into Logan airport which is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from Vermont. They need to get to Burlington intl. airport or in the vicinity but AA cargo does not fly there.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for these pups. Please help us get them there!

You are amazing people. Thank you so much for helping all these animals.

Here are pictures of the pups hoping to travel.

http://s101.photobucket.com/user/all4pa ... ttenden%20

Sidnia
All4pawspr
All4pawspr

Return to Commercial Aviation Personnel Transport Offers