DONE!!!!Greely, Colorado to Minden, Louisiana

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cwbysonlyangel

DONE!!!!Greely, Colorado to Minden, Louisiana

Post by cwbysonlyangel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:15 pm

We are needing help transporting a bloodhound puppy with a hip problem to his foster home in Minden Louisiana. The pup is 4 months old and cannot ride in a vehicle this far. Any date would be just fine! We are flexible with short notice. You may contact Karen anytime at 318-987-2691 about this transport.
Thank you,
Karen Gillespie
Rescue Director
South Central Bloodhound Club
Last edited by cwbysonlyangel on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

rylan01

Re: Greely, Colorado to Minden, Louisiana

Post by rylan01 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 am

Karen,

The quickest way to get the pup to LA is by commercial airline travel. The transport can be done in a half a day whereas a transport by the general aviation community will take at least all day, if not multiple days.

Please go to the "Commercial AViation Assistance" link on our home page to get started on sending via the commercial airlines. From Denver, I would recommend United or Frontier to Atlanta and then ground transport or to a eastern Texas location and then ground transport. A two leg airline transport would get him closer to final destination.

No, this will not be inexpensive, but it will get the job done quickly and the pup will not be riding in a vehicle or in a crate in a small airplane for several hours/days.

let me know what help you need and I will do all I can....

thanks

Sarah Murphy Case
Delta Airlines PIlot