FILLED!Lincolnton, NC to Brooklyn NY Monday thru Thurs

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ruthmurphy

FILLED!Lincolnton, NC to Brooklyn NY Monday thru Thurs

Post by ruthmurphy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:40 am

Hi,
I have a tweenie wire haired dachshund that needs transportation to his new forever home in the big apple. He weighs 13 pounds and is friendly, lovable, and still very much a puppy in spirit. Donna, the adoptive mom works weekends so she would prefer transport from Monday through Thurs and can be flexible on dates. I'm near Charlotte, NC and can meet you at any of the area airports, I'm only a couple of miles away from the Lincolnton airport, but I'm willing to drive to a different airport if needed. Thanks for considering helping this special guy. Thanks, Ruth Murphy, All American Dachshund Rescue and foster mom to Ardie 910-315-4188. [email protected]

rescueadachshund

Re: Lincolnton, NC to Brooklyn NY Monday thru Thurs

Post by rescueadachshund » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 am

Hi -
I am Ardie's forever Mom and I am so excited about having him join my family. He was found as a stray in Tennessee and has been lovingly fostered by Ruth Murphy in NOrth Carolina. I can certainly be flexible with pick up dates but I prefer weekdays. I know that there is a small plane airport in New Jersey-Teterboro. There may also be one in LInden. I could certainly meet you there or at another airport...I am open to driving an hour or so to meet a plane...PLease help get Ardie to his forever home. I would be eternally grateful.
Thanks so much!

DOnna Sachs
Brooklyn, New YOrk

JERRY S.

Post by JERRY S. » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:50 am

I CAN HELP W/ THIS FLIGHT

EMAIL ME AT

[email protected]

Bonanza4me

Post by Bonanza4me » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm