35 dogs and pups to send from VA to NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Suescuba

Re: 35 dogs and pups to send from VA to NY

Post by Suescuba » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Hello
I'm a pilot with a 4 passenger airplane, who may be available for transport on Sat., Sept 12th., I believe you mentioned that some of the dogs may be somewhere in PA, prior to transport to Ithaca. Could you let me know where in PA they would be located? Hoping I might be of help...
Sue

Tom N.
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCDW
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Tom N. » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 pm

I can help with the transport from PA to Long Island as well. I can be reached on my cell phone 512-289-3933.

Fly a Cessna 172. Can fit a few small size or one or two medium sized dogs crated in the rear seat. Have flown with as many as six puppies. So how many I would be able to carry depends on the size of dogs needing transport.

Tom

DJK3737T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFDK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by DJK3737T » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 pm

If everything worked out, I could take a couple of dogs from Frederick, Maryland to Ithaca on my way to a pick-up in Rochester. I fly a four-seater, so I can take two harnessed adult dogs or two medium-sized crates in the back seat and one more of either in the baggage compartment (which shares the same air as the cabin; they're separated only by the seat back). However:

I don't have a date for this transport yet, which I'm trying to coordinate with another pilot. I'd need to leave FDK by around 10:00 a.m., so either they'd have to arrive the evening before or stay overnight or the pilot on the first leg would need to get an early start.

If I can help, you can reach me at [email protected].

-- David

JERRY S.

Post by JERRY S. » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:38 am

I can do PA to NY

& have several pilot friends who might be able to help out as well

Please call me at 917-734-8477

Jerry

Cert549

Post by Cert549 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Can help with transport. Based in Rochester, NY so Ithaca would be more enroute than Long Island. Have room for 3-4 critters.

adamsairforce

Post by adamsairforce » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 pm

I will be happy to take 1 or 2 dogs from PA or MD in my 4 place Tiger to KFRG or any Long Island airport. I'm based at KFRG so I could do ground transport as well. Dates and times are flexible but I would prefer evening or weekends. Please let me know. E-mail or call 516 316-5852. Adam

lip251

Post by lip251 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 am

I have A cherokee six and I am based in old bridge (3N6), NJ can help with some to any long island airport
DOMINICK

Suescuba

Post by Suescuba » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

Hello,
I understand the dogs may not be ready for transport the day I have an airplane available- which would be Sat., the 12th But, I did want to offer my services if you could let me know if that date might work, and if you could let me know the airport in PA where the pick up would take place. I could transport to Ithaca. To contact me, my email is [email protected] I would have the back of a 4 seat airplane available, and could take 2 - 3 dogs
Sue

lip251

Post by lip251 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I Have a Cherokee six and can transport from PA to Long Island. I am based at 3N6 Old Bridge, NJ. I don't know how many I can take but at least 6 crates. You can reach me at [email protected] or 732-261-1971

Dominick