FILLED Dallas to Atlanta (30339) Eng Setter

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
RescueForLucy

FILLED Dallas to Atlanta (30339) Eng Setter

Post by RescueForLucy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

I've posted a request for transport from San Antonio to Atlanta. I have received offers to get Earl from San Antonio to Lockhart to Dallas. So now I am looking at Dallas to Atlanta options for the rest of the trip.

Is there anyone that could get him from Dallas area to Atlanta area? Or east in the direction of Atlanta?

Here is the original posting for San Antonio to Atlanta.
http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3211

Rescue 65 lb English Setter, fully vetted, is going to his new adoptive home in the Atlanta area. This boy is calm for an English Setter and should ride well. Will be going to an approved adoption home where the adopter has gone through an adoption application process and completed a home visit. Please help us get Earl to his new home! thx, Susan

He will be in the San Antonio area for departure, except 11-Sep through 14-Sep when he will be in the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi area. We are flexible, let us know how you can help.

Sending rescue groups are Animal Welfare Society of Bandera County in conjunction with Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue.

Here is our sweet boy's listing. http://esrescue.org/EarlCourtesy.html

Thank you! Susan
Last edited by RescueForLucy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Dallas (75234) to Atlanta (30339) Eng Setter

Post by skyking » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 pm

I believe that this is the ES that I will be picking up in Tulsa. (John Watson in Dallas to deliver to Tulsa). If so, I will get him to Atlanta.

Jeff
305-797-6356

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by skyking » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Please send me all contact information for the people fostering in Tulsa and for the person that I am delivering to in Atlanta.

Jeff
305-797-6356

RescueForLucy

Post by RescueForLucy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Yes Jeff, this is the ES you are transporting Tul to Atl. Will send Atl contact info via email.

Everyone else, details not finalized but this transport request is likely filled.

Thx, Susan