Transport available from IN to FL *UPDATED 9/20*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

Transport available from IN to FL *UPDATED 9/20*

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

If anyone needs transport out of IN going to Bowling Green KY (picking up in BG also), Huntsville, AL or Orlando please e-mail me. Transport will be on the 15th.
Last edited by MuttsMom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

farmermom

Re: Pilot can take animals needing to get from IN to (read post)

Post by farmermom » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm

i have a dog needing to get from indianapolis to texas can you help with any part of this trip. thanks so much

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 am

We're going from Terre Haute - Orlando, so we're headed South where you need to head SW. If you can get the dog to Terre Haute and have someone in BG or Huntsville to meet us, to take him/her west to Texas, that might work.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Weather has delayed this transport. It's possible it will be the 16th, Wednesday, but probably be the following Wed., the 23rd.

MuttsMom

Re: Transport available from IN to (read post)UPDATE

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 am

Transport is scheduled for Monday, 9/21

MuttsMom

Re: Transport available from IN to FL *UPDATED 9/20*

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Well, it seems that the Bowling Green/Warren Co. Airport is closing as of tomorrow for 15 days for repaving, so I'm waiting to hear from Jim about where the closest airport is that has what he needs and also the weather.

MuttsMom

Re: Transport available from IN to FL *UPDATED 9/20*

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:24 pm

No more delays. We're doing this in the morning, so if you have someone (dogs are people too... :D ) that needs transport, please e-mail and let me know where you'll be with the dog(s). Terre Haute, New airport in Ky is Russellville,KY 4M7 sunshine aviation, or Huntsville, AL