2 SENIOR DUDE NEED a lift!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Sharona McReady

2 SENIOR DUDE NEED a lift!

Post by Sharona McReady » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age:CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS each 18#'s 8 and 10 years old
Health condition: EXCELLENT
Heartworm status: NEG
Vaccinations: utd
Health certificate: yes
Spayed/neutered: yes
Special needs: NONWE(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: sHARONA Kravitz
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Nina Lynn - will provide
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Pam Williams will provide
Are you a 501c3: no
Date ready for transport: July 5, 2014
Additional info/situation: the boys ARE going from Rockport ME to Marblehead, MA and their new foster mom - they are very bonded and very sweet owner is sick and needs to place her pets

slagskot
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 2 SENIOR DUDE NEED a lift!

Post by slagskot » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 pm

I may be able to help out the 5th or 6th. If someone could get them to Portland that would help, but might be able to come get them. Could drop off in Beverly or Plum Island.
Cory Sammons
917 769 3592
[email protected]

galairpilot
Foster?: No

Post by galairpilot » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:46 pm

If Cory is unable than I could do it after July 6. RKD - LWM

Sharona McReady

Post by Sharona McReady » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 am

Thank you both! I am going to see if she can get them to Portland. I have a friend in Bevlery who might be able to get them to Marblehead. SHe is busy with MYC she is on race committee but let me ask about dates! As soon as I hear I will post. I also have a friend who can get them to Portland... I think. I will post as soon as I hear from everyone! Thank you SO much!

Sharona McReady

Re: 2 SENIOR DUDEs NEED a lift!

Post by Sharona McReady » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:16 pm

It seems the boys will be ready to go on the 19th. That is the soonest the owner can get their HC and their paperwork together. Does this work for either of you. I will drive from CT to Beverly and meet the plane. I have a friend who can get them to Portland. I am hoping she is free on the 19th! Other than that we seem to be a go. I HOPE! I will get them to Marblehead and their foster home!

Thank you so much. I hope this can be worked out.

Sharona

galairpilot

Post by galairpilot » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 pm

That's a little far out for me to say for sure but I don't think it will be a problem. Could you pick them up in Lawrence? I can pick them up in Rockland instead of Portland if that helps. That's if Cory can't make it, he was the first to respond so I'm happy to be his back up.

Thanks,
Ed

Sharona McReady

Post by Sharona McReady » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:43 am

Ed it is Rockport not Rockland. Lawrence, MA? Instead of Beverly? I think Lawrence is off 128 which is how I go to Marblehead. Let me check I have not heard from Cory yet or the gal that was taking them to Portland. However, it you can get them in Rocckport we would be happy to meet you anywhere! Well, not in Alaska that is! My friends are in Marblehead and all over MA and NH so we have Lawrence covered!

galairpilot

Post by galairpilot » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 am

Darn, Alaska would have been so much fun! Looks like Rockland is the closest airport to Rockport. About 20 miles to the south. And yes Lawrence MA.

Sharona McReady

Post by Sharona McReady » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:37 am

Oh that is good too! Let's see what happens! Thank you so much. I am sure even their mom and dad can get there to drop them off!

Shar

Sharona McReady

Post by Sharona McReady » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:21 pm

have directions to Lawrence aIRPOrt it is off 495 I used to go that way to my friend's condo in Haverhill! You might have quite a welcoming committee if all of our friends meet you to get the boys!

Sharona