Houston, TX

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Houston, TX

Postby NikiMarie on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Hi, Im actually a flight attendant, not a pilot.
I fly for Continental Airlines, and can use my pass privileges to take smaller dogs/cats anywhere Continental flys too.
I would love to help if i can!!

-Niki
NikiMarie

Re: Houston, TX

Postby Debi on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:12 am

Niki,

thank you for joining and for your offer....even though you are not a pilot, you are in a unique position to help rescues transport animals who need to go a long distance. Thus far, the longer distances have been a challenge for the pilots here. Several have come together and shared 2-3 legs of a trip though that can become complicated due to weather concerns, etc.

If you will check the Animals Needing a Ride board for any requests that are in the area's you fly that would be great! Pilots N Paws is a total volunteer group so it is up to each of us to help each other when we can!

Thank you to all the new pilots who have joined today as well....spread the word, tell your friends, and hopefully more pilots will see what others here are seeing......we make a difference!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, we are blessed to know each other......

Debi
Debi
Co-founder

Re: Houston, TX

Postby MRSXBADHABITZ1 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi Niki
I have a small (*5lb) puppy that is in foster care, and recently got adopted by her forever home, but needs to get from Shreveport la, to Miami area. Is this something you could help with? I could even go to Dallas if needed? I really want to see her in her forever home soon!
Thanks
Laurie White
Mrsxbadhabitz@yahoo.com
MRSXBADHABITZ1

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services