Raleigh, NC pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Raleigh, NC pilot

Postby hockeycrzy4 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 am

I am a VFR rated pilot with a Cessna 172. Due to the small plane a very large dog won't work, but a lab could probably be worked out, especially with a crate. I attend school several hours from my home so a few days notice will be needed. Weekends are best but school schedule and weather permitting a weekday could work. The best way to contact me is by e-mail at hockeycrzy4@yahoo.com.
hockeycrzy4

Re: Raleigh, NC pilot

Postby hockeycrzy4 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm

I saw that it was noted I haven't posted an FBO so, I fly out of Person County (TDF).

Eric
hockeycrzy4

Postby Michele on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 am

Hi Raleigh

You're right in the line of fire. There's lots of pups coming through your area. I'm in Westminster, MD (KDMW), so I'm sure we'll meet up one day.

Welcome
Michele

Postby MuttsMom on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi,

I have 2 Border Collie mixes that need to get to rescue in NJ. I have a pilot in Atlanta that says he can take them to pretty much anywhere in So or NC. Could you possibly help this Sunday?

Thanks

Nancy

Mutts Mom04 @ aol.com (remove spaces)
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Postby MuttsMom on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 am

I've also found a foster home close to Raleigh, so if either pilot can help this Sunday, that would be great.

Thanks again

Nancy
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services