Complete

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Nevada MO to Clint TX-- Sept 19th

Post by watson14 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 pm

I am making a round tripi transport from Dallas to Tulsa. I have space available to the location in Oklahoma. If necessary, I can leave Tulsa and go to Nevada for pick up. The trip is scheduled for Thursday, 17 Sept.

John Watson

roslewski

Post by roslewski » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Thursday looks like the best weather for a MO-OK leg. I'll know tomorrow if I'll be able to fly it. I hope so!

Russ

rwmered
Pilot?: Yes

Post by rwmered » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:51 pm

I will be able to fly the Nevada Mo to Pauls Valley OK leg of the transport on Thursday (9/17) provided that all animals being transported have been vet checked and certifications included at the time of transport.

If Russ (the pilot in Norman OK) wanted to meet me closer to OKC we could make this a three leg transport and cut down the distance for me from Nevada to Pauls Valley as the trip from Bartlesville to Nevada is nearly an hour. It would also cut the distance down from Clint TX to Pauls Valley OK or Dallas TX.

Ross Meredith
Bartlesville, OK
Last edited by rwmered on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ross Meredith
Cherokee Dakota (N828JM)

squeege
Airport identifier: KLUD

Post by squeege » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 pm

I am still able to transport all three Corgis Wednesday or Thursday this week from the southcentral OK area.

My internet has been intermittent during the weather here in North Texas; I can be reached by cell (214) 674 4339 if I don't respond here.

Louise

rwmered

Post by rwmered » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Russ if you can fly on Thursday why don't you meet me at SWO. Then you could take the leg from SWO to KLUD to meet up with Louise. Here's the proposed route from NVD to Clint, TX (ie El Paso). Hope this link works.. http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=nvd- ... MAP-STYLE=

Otherwise Russ, if you can't fly on Thursday we'll just go with the Nevada MO to Pauls Valley OK option.

Thanks,
Ross
Ross Meredith
Cherokee Dakota (N828JM)

shadeauxmd1

Post by shadeauxmd1 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 pm

That would be great if this would work out. There are 3 now as an update so I hope that doesn't cause a hitch for anyone. They will all be oked to fly with health certs before flight on Thurs. What time would the Nevada pick up be as I need to let the drop off crew know.

Thank you all again you are amazing!!

roslewski

Post by roslewski » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm

I can make my self available on Thursday, BUT the weather doesn't look too good in central OK and north TX. The systems that's caused rain and low ceilings the last 4 days is coming back in Wednesday night and they're calling for 50% chance of rain. Prog chart shows the area of heavy rain and TS covering basically my whole route from SWO to LUD.

So I'm not real optimistic and would hate to cancel again, if there were another option, like John Watson's trip he mentions above.

shadeauxmd1

Post by shadeauxmd1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 pm

If this falls thru can anyone help get them out Saturday all the way.. I ask as they are not going to be able to stay where they are as they have now been there over a month and we added the new boy and there are too many at the temp foster... I am really worried!!

squeege
Airport identifier: KLUD

Post by squeege » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I can still do this Saturday.

Louise

shadeauxmd1

Post by shadeauxmd1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Thank you Louise!!

I hope we can get them here I am having a really bad week. I have a rescue here who has taken a turn for the worse so I am really torn trying to keep up with the Missouri 3 and her here. If nothing will you just let me know whenever you can do what you can do and we will go from there.

Thank you all again I hope the weather will cooperate soon