Shy Doxie Lancaster, PA 17543 - Vernon, CT 06066

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Dachshundlover13

Shy Doxie Lancaster, PA 17543 - Vernon, CT 06066

Post by Dachshundlover13 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 pm

1 small doxie from a backyard breeder bust needs to get from the Lancaster, PA airport to the Vernon, CT area. We have 2 major airports near here, Bradley International (BDL) or Tweed New Haven (HVN) & there is also a small local airport Brainard Hartford Airport (HFD) that I think only does small planes. We would like to get this little girl transported ASAP as she's terrified in the shelter she's being held in. Please email me at [email protected] if you can help.

Dachshundlover13

Re: Shy Doxie Lancaster, PA 17543 - Vernon, CT 06066

Post by Dachshundlover13 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I just talked further with the person pulling this dog. She can easily get the dog to the Lancaster, PA airport on September 19. For other days to transport she lives closes to New Castle Airport in Deleware. Sorry, she was at work & I was trying to get the request out ASAP.

Thanks!
Angie
Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue

J Jorgensen

Re: Shy Doxie Lancaster, PA 17543 - Vernon, CT 06066

Post by J Jorgensen » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Angie, I may be able to help with transport of the doxie on this coming Wed or Thurs. Where would the pick up be? Lancaster? John

Dachshundlover13

Cancelled: Shy Doxie Lancaster, PA 17543 - Vernon, CT 06066

Post by Dachshundlover13 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 am

We are cancelling this request as we were able to fill a ground transport for this girl. Thank you for the offers. . .she's absolutely THRILLED to be out of the shelter!

Angie
Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue