From Olean, NY to Zanesville, OH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Joye

From Olean, NY to Zanesville, OH

Post by Joye » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 am

FILLED - 11 DOGS CAME TO US - THANK YOU! Mid-Southern Ohio is a high kill area due to a tremendous over population problem. When we have space (we would never not take dogs from our own area to save dogs in other areas) we have received dogs/puppies from the Zanesville Animal Shelter. Zanesville is doing an incredible job of health care, compared to many Ohio shelters, and all dogs are spayed/neutered prior to coming to us. For the PilotsnPaws5000 we would like to send a plane to Zanesville where a shelter volunteer will meet you at the airport and have as many dogs as space/weight will allow and fly back to Olean so that we can find them incredible homes. Thank you pilots, this is an amazing thing you are willing to do for all these pets that need us to all work together.
Last edited by Joye on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

psprang

Re: From Olean, NY to Zanesville, OH

Post by psprang » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 am

Joye,

I'd like to fly this mission. I can't commit at the moment as I don't yet have my September schedule but I'll let you know as soon as I can (in the next week).

Regards,
Phil Sprang
Wadsworth, Oh.

Suescuba

Post by Suescuba » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:50 am

Hello
I could arrange to do this on Sat., the 12th A question I have is would you be supplying the crates? I'll have a 4 seater Cessna 172 with space available in the back - so could take 2-3 crates, depending on the size If this would work for you, could you get back to me this weekend? Would need to make arrangements to do this in the next day or 2 Hope this might work out - would love to be of assistance - formerly worked in the field of Veterinary Medicine..

Sue [email protected] 412-400-8032

psprang

Post by psprang » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Joye,

So sorry for the delay in information! We are available on the 14th and 15th. We have a Cessna 182 with the back seat removed and are able to move some dogs for you. If you still have the need, please let us know.

Phil Sprang
[email protected]

clitteer

Post by clitteer » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Joye: Assuming the weather will remain VFR through Wednesday afternoon, KOLE-ASG will have at least one plane going to KZZV and back.