Atlanta, GA KPDK pilot available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Atlanta, GA KPDK pilot available

Postby bross on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:43 pm

I have access to a Cirrus and an Aztec, IFR rated and always looking for an excuse to fly and help out a dog at the same time. I am generally available on weekends, but can make time during the week as well for special cases. I can cover FL, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC and even parts of KY and VA pretty well. I'm always available via email at brandon@pobox.com.
--
Brandon Ross
bross at pobox dot com
bross

Re: Atlanta, GA KPDK pilot available

Postby admin on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:35 am

Brandon, thanks so much for joining......we sure can use another pilot in the south! In fact, there may be some requests on the Animals Needing a Ride board right now that you may be able to assist with. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: Atlanta, GA KPDK pilot available

Postby HUNK123 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:09 pm

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!!! My pilot Eric) taking the leg from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa, AL on Sept. 28th had to back out. Could you possibly help me get a little Jack Russell to his new forever home????

My name is Cindy Boykin and my number is 252-237-8963 and email is cboykin001@nc.rr.com. I have the other 2 legs confirmed, one (Mark) from Raleigh-Durham, NC to Charlotte and the other (Elliot) from Charlotte to Atlanta.

I have surgery for hip replacement on Oct 1st and this is freaking me out!! Can you help me get this little guy to his new home??

Thank You, Cindy Boykin
Wilson, NC
252-237-8963
HUNK123

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services