1 Cat needing Transport - Gastonia, NC to Santa Rosa, CA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
stefffic

1 Cat needing Transport - Gastonia, NC to Santa Rosa, CA

Post by stefffic » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:24 am

One Manx needing transport. Quiet kitty, was foreclosure victim. Very thin.

Please email me at [email protected] or call 704-813-2314

Steph
ALGC

GetMeTherePlease

Re: 1 Cat needing Transport - Gastonia, NC to Santa Rosa, CA

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Have you tried Operation Roger this would be the perfect type of transport for them

Cheryl
Roads of Hope

markills

Post by markills » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm

I could help with the last leg into Santa Rosa CA which is my home airport. But you'll need to get a lot closer, at least to Salt Lake City or something of equal distance from Santa Rosa.

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm

I have a ground Transport from Raleigh NC going up to Albany NY this kitty can get on my ground transport and than we can find him/her a temp foster hold along the I-70 corridor until Trucker Tom can get her/him and than he'll bring her/him to Denver, CO and we can arrange ground transport to Salt Lake City UT where the Pilot Below can pick up and get to Santa Rosa, CA.............is the kitty going to a forever home or a rescue??? Please advise

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animals Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm

markills wrote:I could help with the last leg into Santa Rosa CA which is my home airport. But you'll need to get a lot closer, at least to Salt Lake City or something of equal distance from Santa Rosa.
I just posted a reply I can help get this kitty to Salt Lake City for you to pick up can you email me offline so that I have your info so when I get the Kitty to SLC I have your info to contact you

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069