Done-Sept 13 or after Lancaster OH to E. Aurora NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
JBOHIO
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Done-Sept 13 or after Lancaster OH to E. Aurora NY

Post by JBOHIO » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 am

Thank you Kevin....what a great experience for everyone. I hear there were some TV stations there when you landed!!

wineguy68
Zip Code: 17102
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMDT

Re: Done-Sept 13 or after Lancaster OH to E. Aurora NY

Post by wineguy68 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm

What a great first experience! Heinz, Sophie, Wags, Magpie and Huggo were perfect little passengers. We had to fight some strong headwinds to get there, but we got there! Yes, there were crews from the local network affiliates and a couple of print reporters, too. Happy to do it and will post my availability for future runs.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Re: Done-Sept 13 or after Lancaster OH to E. Aurora NY

Post by admin » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Great news, and the skies are sure full this week! Please send the links to the media coverage, we are doing our best to keep up with all of you!

I know that the weather has put a kink in some of the scheduled flights this week but the skies will clear in those areas and hopefully the pilots will keep on flying these innocent animals to their new chance at life. Remember, the Pilots N Paws 5000 guidelines listed the possibility of weather interference so as long as you are flying to accomplish this goal even into next week please send us your total passengers! [email protected]

Thanks!

Debi