FILLED Richmond, VA to Claremont, NH (Border Collie)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Tom N.
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCDW
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Richmond, VA to Claremont, NH (Border Collie)

Post by Tom N. » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:15 am

dan.schrager wrote:Tom
If you can get Cami to Portsmouth (PSM) I'll fly it to Claremont (or Keene or Lebanon)
Let me know if this helps out at all.

Dan S
It would certainly save the dog and the new owners (or some volunteer) a 2 hour drive. Now if we can get the first leg from Richmond to ACY sorted out, this could work out very nicely. I know Anna (the pilot who is doing the other transport with me) and one other pilot volunteered, but I don't know if either has been finalized yet. I guess we wait to hear from Julianne.

Tom

vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Post by vthokienc » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Still trying to work this one out for transport this weekend. Thanks for everyone's help.

julianne

zig

Post by zig » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm

I will be flying from Hanover County(OFP) just north of Richmond to Cape May(WWD) on Sun the 20th. I have a Cessna 172 and could fit Cami. Let me know if this works for anyone. Fare Thee Well. Jeff.

vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Post by vthokienc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 am

Jeff, thank you so much for the offer. I think we have got this filled. Anna is going to fly Cami from Williamsburg to Atlantic City & Dan is going to pick Cami & Clifford up in ACY and transport them the rest of the way up to NH. THANK YOU SO MUCH Anna, Dan, Tom, & any other pilots who have helped to make this work!